Welcome to ClinLife!
ClinLife is the patient portal for clinical trials.
We provide the public with free access to clinical trials and help individuals volunteer for the clinical trial of their choice. We publish information about ongoing trials, and we keep you up-to-date on medical conditions, on treatments and on current research news.
ClinLife is a network of trial volunteers, patients, physicians, clinical trial doctors, outreach programs, and many other individuals all involved in the clinical trial community. In other words, we are the bridge between trial volunteers and local, regional and national clinical trial centres.
If you are looking for specific trials in your area, please use the "Search for Trials" box located above to browse our database for current trials. To find some general information about clinical research trials, please read our short introduction to clinical trials.
We thank you for visiting our patient portal and for allowing us to connect you with the clinical trial community. We welcome any questions or comments you may have, so please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Please note that our services are entirely free of charge. Your registration with ClinLife does not oblige you to participate in any of the trials listed in our portal.
Alzheimer’s disease research study
A clinical research study for an investigational study medication is currently enrolling people who are 60 years or older and
• Have been diagnosed with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease
• Are experiencing symptoms like mood changes, anxiety, depression, sleeplessness, appetite changes
• Are currently taking or would consider taking donepezil HCL or Aricept®, 5 – 10 mg a day
An investigational research study in relapsing forms of Multiple Sclerosis
Has your doctor told you that you have a relapsing form of multiple sclerosis (MS)?
A clinical research study for an investigational study medication is currently enrolling men and women who are 18 to 65 years old and:
• Have been diagnosed with a relapsing form of multiple sclerosis (RMS) such as Relapsing-Remitting MS (RRMS), Secondary-Progressive MS (SPMS), Progressive-relapsing MS (PRMS), or Clinically Isolated Syndrome (CIS).
• Are able to undergo magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) with a contrast agent
There are currently no results for your selection. Please check back later.